A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Mutch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Mutch is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Mutch, MD is board certified in Colon & Rectal Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 21 areas:
- Anal Ulcer (Fissure in Ano)
- Colon Cancer
- Colon Cancer (Sigmoid Neoplasms)
- Colonic Diverticulitis
- Colorectal Cancer
- Crohn's Disease
- Fecal Incontinence
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Inflammatory Bowel Diseases (IBD)
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Local Neoplasm Recurrence
- Rectal Cancer
- Rectal Fistula
- Rectal Prolapse
- Rectovaginal Fistula
- Tumor Surpressor Gene (Adenomatous Polyposis Coli
- Ulcerative Colitis
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Mutch graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Mutch has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mutch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Missouri Medicaid - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew G. Mutch practice?
Dr. Matthew Mutch practices Colon & Rectal Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
See Saint Louis Colorectal Surgeons.