A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Green, Family Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Green, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Green has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Nelson Green MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew N. Green practice?
- Dr. Matthew Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Green practices Family Medicine near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Primary Care Doctors.