A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Green:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Green, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Green
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Green Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Green, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Sports Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Green graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Green has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Baylor Regional Medical Center at Plano
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Nelson Green MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew N. Green practice?
- Dr. Matthew Green has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Green practices Family Medicine near Frisco, TX.
See Frisco Family Physicians.