A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Nalbandian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Nalbandian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Nalbandian, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Nalbandian graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nalbandian has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Martin Nalbandian MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Nalbandian practice?
- Dr. Matthew Nalbandian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Nalbandian practices Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ.
See New York Surgeons.