A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Nalbandian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Nalbandian is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nalbandian
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nalbandian Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Nalbandian, MD is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm
- Blood Vessel Prosthesis Implantation
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Thoracic Outlet Syndrome
- Varicose Veins
Education & Awards
Dr. Nalbandian graduated from UMDNJ, Newark. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Nalbandian has 11 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Martin Nalbandian MD is a male Vascular Surgeon, has 19 years of experience and practices in Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Nalbandian practice?
- Dr. Matthew Nalbandian has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Nalbandian practices Vascular Surgery near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Englewood, NJ.
See New York Surgeons.