Dr. Matthew Nalbandian Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Nalbandian?

January 12th, 2016

Very good covered everything before surgery and also while in hospital

May 26th, 2014

remarkable

Dr. Nalbandian made me feel comfortable in my decision for my upcoming surgery, Which he will be involved in. He was very detailed about his part in my procedure and answered all of my questions appropriately. It's very hard in todays world to find the best health professionals and I can say without a doubt, Dr.Nalbandian is the best! I have had multiple back surgeries and never has my previous surgeon explained my surgeries to me, it was if it wasn't important to fill me in on my previous surgeries with whom I trusted for five years and had bad outcomes, in return I am disabled know from the last fusion from my previous surgeon,and now thank god I found 2 of the best surgeons I'm New York, which I am most greatful,with 1 of them being Dr. Nalbandian.

March 27th, 2013

Spinal surgery patient

Dr.Matthew Nalbandian is an excellent doctor he conducts himself in avery professional manner he is very corteous was able to aaddress all of my questios and concerns abiut my surgery.I highly recommend Dr.Nalbandian.

September 15th, 2015