A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Nartker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nartker
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Nartker Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Nartker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Respiratory Failure
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nartker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Clarian West Medical Center
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew James Nartker MD is a male Radiologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Nartker practice?
- Dr. Matthew Nartker has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Nartker practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Radiologists.