A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Nartker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Nartker, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Respiratory Failure
- Sepsis (Blood Poisoning)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nartker has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Ball Memorial Hospital Inc
- IU Health West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew James Nartker MD is a male Radiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Nartker practice?
- Dr. Matthew Nartker has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Nartker practices Radiology and Diagnostic Radiology near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Radiologists.