A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Nash:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Nash is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Nash, FACOG, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Amniocentesis (Amniotic Fluid Test--AFT)
- Hot Flashes
- Laser Surgery
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nash graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Dr. Nash has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Skokie Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Nash accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew Nash practice?
Dr. Matthew Nash practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Buffalo Grove, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Park Ridge, IL and Arlington Heights, IL.
See Buffalo Grove Obstetricians & Gynecologists.