Learn more about Dr. Matthew Needleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Needleman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Needleman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Needleman graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Needleman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
- DeWitt Army Community Hospital