A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Needleman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Needleman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Needleman
Erectile Dysfunction Patient Education What is ED? Read our erectile dysfunction patient education guide to learn all about ED and how to treat erection problems.Before Visiting Dr. Needleman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Needleman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Needleman graduated from Uniformed Services University, Bethesda.
Dr. Needleman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- National Naval Medical Center - Bethesda
- DeWitt Army Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Needleman MD is a male Internist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Needleman practice?
- Dr. Matthew Needleman has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Needleman practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Bethesda, MD.
See Bethesda Internists and Bethesda Cardiologists.