Dr. Matthew Nelsen MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Indianapolis, IN

2.9

December 24th, 2016
I will never return to this physician was recommended, seems to be disconnected with medicine overall.

September 23rd, 2015
Not going back
He was diligent with my husband and ordered all kinds of unnecessary vaccinations and tests and did a comprehensive exam. I asked for blood tests and he just looked at me and didn't order any. No comprehensive exam was done on me. Perhaps he favors treating men over women? I'm currently researching new doctors that may actually care and follow up and treat all patients the same and actually may give women the courtesy of perhaps since they live in their body, they may have a clue!

June 29th, 2015
Dr. Matthew Nelsen
Spends time with each member of our family to explain diagnosis and some choices of how to treat. He is always very nice and helpful. We have followed him to several locations and have always been pleased with our visits with Dr. Nelsen. He does have a very quiet and more serious personality, but once you get him to talking he warms up and is really a very caring and personable doctor.

March 31st, 2015
Gave this doctor several chances...Would walk on broken glass before returning. Seems unsure and unable to make a decision. No personality at all, just seemed like he wanted me to treat myself instead of being the doctor.