A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Nevitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Nevitt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nevitt
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nevitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nevitt graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nevitt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Nevitt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Nevitt practice?
- Dr. Matthew Nevitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Nevitt practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Orthopedic Surgeons and Dallas Surgeons.