A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Nevitt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Nevitt is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nevitt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nevitt Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Nevitt graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Nevitt has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor University Medical Center
- Medical City Dallas Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Nevitt MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Nevitt practice?
- Dr. Matthew Nevitt has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Nevitt practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Surgeons.