A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Ng:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Ng is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Ng, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Meniere's Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Ng graduated from University of Southern California , Los Angeles. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ng has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Desert Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Elliot Ng MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology, Neurotology, and Otology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew E. Ng practice?
- Dr. Matthew Ng has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Ng practices Otolaryngology, Neurotology, and Otology near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Otolaryngologists.