A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Ngo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Ngo is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ngo
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Ngo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ngo graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ngo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Minh-Tri Ngo MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Ngo practice?
- Dr. Matthew Ngo has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Ngo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Richmond, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Cardiologists.