A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Ngo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Ngo is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ngo
Ulcerative Colitis Patient Education Read all about IBD symptoms and treatments in our ulcer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ngo Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Ngo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Ngo graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Ngo has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Hospital of Richmond
- BON SECOURS St. Francis Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Minh-Tri Ngo MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew M. Ngo practice?
- Dr. Matthew Ngo has 7 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Ngo practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology near Richmond, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Midlothian, VA and Glen Allen, VA.
See Richmond Internists and Richmond Cardiologists.