Dr. Matthew Nikoloff MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Hershey, PA

January 14th, 2016
Very well mannerd
Best of all very awesome

September 25th, 2011
Concerned due to no experience
First appointment, too busy trying to get hand-held computer working which was my allotted appointment time and not paying attention to answering my questions properly or hearing my concerns. I had to cancel procedure appointment to finally get him to answer questions. I do not want to be a test pig when it comes to the chance of knicking during a colonostepathy. After talking again I kept appointment but still very nervous that he does not have years of experience. The issue was because reason for appointment was for "Bleeding hemorrhoids" that had to be verified and then a plan to treat but it was brushed off and more importance stressed to do the colonostepathy. The work order does not mention "bleeding hemorrhoids", only colonostepathy. I was told checking the bleeding hemorrhoids is going to be part of the colonostepathy, then why isn't it on the order for procedure? He also prescribed medication when I said I had with me my insurance list of meds covered but he ignored that so what a shock to find out it was not covered costing over $100.