A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Nussbaum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Nussbaum is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Nussbaum
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Nussbaum Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Infectious Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Nussbaum graduated from Ohio University , Athens. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Nussbaum has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew A Nussbaum DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 7 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew A. Nussbaum practice?
- Dr. Matthew Nussbaum has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Nussbaum practices Family Medicine near Allentown, PA.
See Allentown Primary Care Doctors.