Overall Review

October 26th, 2015
Having been hospitalized for three days, not once did Dr. O'Brien attempt to stop by my mother's hospital room and visit her. It took 13 days to get an office visit after being released from the hospital. Poor patient care along with poor bedside manner. I do not recommend this physician.

January 3rd, 2012
I find Dr. O'Brien to be an excellent diagnostician who does not cavalierly prescribe medications. He listens to concerns and often offers a choice of treatments, if possible. If I call his office with a health issue, he always returns the call in a timely manner. He is a "no nonsense" doctor who does not coddle patients, he treats them! We have lived in many areas of the US, and feel Dr.O'Brien is among the best physicians we have had anywhere

April 12th, 2011
Sick office visit
I've been a patient of Dr Obrien for years. Recently, I was feeling ill. I called Dr's office and had an appt the following day. Dr O'brien made me feel like I was wasting his time. He actually starting lecturing me before he even examined me! Afte examining me, he must have decided I really was ill and prescribed an antibiotic for me. I would like Dr Obrien to take me seriously and address my ills, no matter how trivial they seem to him. They are important to me.