Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Aug 24th, 2013

in 2010 practice was good since then has gone down hill loosing best help and best dr.

Dr O'Donnell is one of the best! show details Dr O'Donnell is one of the best!
by Sad on Jul 7th, 2013

I love Dr O'Donnell. He's the only doc I'll see at Trappe Family Practice annually and for larger issues. The rest of the docs can barely handle a sick visit. But when I'm sick, i take the first available. I have no idea why i wasn't told he left (I found put through my new pharmacy) but I hear he's in Flourtown now. I may take the trek out to see him. So annoyed.

Jul 6th, 2013

dr.O'donnell is at Springfield med. asso. 215 233 1500

DR.M. O'DONNELL HAS A NEW ADDRESS show details DR.M. O'DONNELL HAS A NEW ADDRESS
by KRIS on Jun 29th, 2013

please update your records Dr.Matthew O'Donnell has moved to 1811 Bethlehen Pike Flourtown Pa 19031 215-233-1500. he a a great doctor and his previous should be able to find him easily

best ever show details best ever
by old patient on Jun 27th, 2013

dr o'd has moved to 1811 bethlehem pike flourtown pa 2152331500

May 17th, 2013

MATTHEW ODONNELL, MD. ll HE IS A OUT STANDING doctor.

Apr 12th, 2013

where has dr.odonnell moved to? best dr. in area please call 570 729 0625 to say where he is

by kris g on Apr 5th, 2013

best doctor of my long life, he cannot be replaced - he is a 10

by Nina L DelValle on Mar 13th, 2013

Dr. O'Donnell has been my doctor since I was 16 and I am now 23. I seen him when he was in glenolden an still continued to go to him when he moved to collegeville. I just recently called to make an appointment with him and I was told by the practice that he left an they dont know where he went. I dont no if I sound like a crazy person lol but I have always had a problem seeing any other doctor and if anyone can tell me where he went I would greatly appreciate it. Hes the best doctor EVER and I dont want to go to anyone else.

Mark as Helpful  | 10 people found this helpful Report Abuse
Best doctor I've ever had. show details Best doctor I've ever had.
by Lisa Ferri on Mar 7th, 2013

Dr. O'Donnell is one of the best doctors I've ever had. Actually, he is the best doctor I've ever had. He takes his time and listens to your concerns. He is will fight for you to find out the problem.

May 18th, 2012

He always takes the time to sit down with me and answer any questions I may have. Recently, I got some routine bloodwork done and he called with the results even though there were no problems.

Best dr I've been to show details Best dr I've been to
Jun 26th, 2011

Always calls me back and follows through with all of his treatment

by S. Diemer on Jul 8th, 2010

I miss Dr. O'Donnell so much. He was very kind and so helpful as my Dr. when he was in Glenolden at his old practice.He was there for me after i was hospitalized with a very serious illness, and got me through a long and difficult recovery. The Physician assts. that took his place are unprofessional and don't seem very knowledgable. If it was possible, I would follow him to his new practice. I hope he is doing well and enjoying his new office

Apr 26th, 2010

I believe he now practices in Collegeville, PA.

where are you !! show details where are you !!
by Linda on Mar 26th, 2010

my E-mail is Kellyondahill@aol.com

Excellence at its finest! show details Excellence at its finest!
Feb 24th, 2010

Dr. Matthew O'Donnell is a wonderful Doctor who truly cares for his patients. I am so upset that he is leaving our practice. Prime Health Network will not be the same without him.

by The Zimmerman Family on Jan 27th, 2010

He is the best doctor we have ever had. We want to know where he is now.

Jan 11th, 2010