Dr. Matthew Barrett MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

December 9th, 2015
Hip replacement
My husband had a hip replacement last week. Dr. Barrett was wonderful! Very kind, courteous, respectful and had no problem taking his time to explain everything. The hospital staff at St. Thomas Rutherford were also just wonderful! Would definitely recommend.

April 30th, 2015
Double Hip Replacement
Have never had a Dr seem as concerned with me and my ailment as Dr Barrett. You can tell he is where he was meant to be.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your review. We appreciate your time and effort. Yes, we agree Dr. Barrett has such superb bedside manner. We are fortunate to have him as a provider at TOA.

December 2nd, 2014
My experience was great. Six of my friends have used Dr. Barrett after my knee replacements. He know what he is doing and the staff at the hospital work hand in hand with him to ensure you get the best therapy to ensure your surgery is a success.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for taking time to write a review. We are thrilled that you had a great experience with Dr. Barrett, and agree that he is wonderful. We are so happy that so many of your friends are patients as well. We wish you a happy and safe 2015!

October 7th, 2014
Fantastic Doctor
This Doctor has a great bedside manner, personality, and patient memory. He is professional and wonderful surgeon. I would and have recommended him to anyone with hip or knee problems.
Doctor's Response

Thank you for your kind review. We agree, Dr. Barrett has a superb bedside manner. We are fortunate to have him as a provider at TOA. It's reviews like yours that help us know that we are meeting our goal of providing great patient care. Thanks for sharing your experience with others. We appreciate your loyalty and business.

September 28th, 2014
Patient
Dr. Barrett is a wonderful Doctor and person, I went in pain and using wheel chair, came out no pain and could walk. The way he closed my incision was the best I have ever had and I have had several surgies.

August 6th, 2014
Hip Replacement
Would Highly Recommend

July 15th, 2014
Ms
Dr. Barrett is very courteous. He cares about his patients. He did my knee surgery 2 years. I have gotten along very well. The recovery was good by following his clear directions

July 4th, 2014
The care I received from Dr. Barrett was outstanding. He replaced both of my knees, and I would trust him to repair any other joint. He is an excellent surgeon who knows what he doing. You cannot find better care.

April 24th, 2014
Excellent experience
I'm so grateful that Dr. Matthew O Barrett did a total knee replacement on both of my knees. One was done in 2010 and the other 2011 and I'm very satisfied with the outcome and my experience with Dr.Barrett. Got my quality of life back. I highly 100% recommend Dr.Barrett to anybody who lived with constant knee problems.

April 8th, 2014
Swans review

March 18th, 2014
Partrial knee replacement. I was very impressed with Dr. Barrett in all area of my treatment.

March 13th, 2014
Hip Replacement
Dr. Barrett replaced my right hip 4 years ago. He is a great Orthopedic Surgeon. He is very professional and truly knows his field of surgery. I have recommended him to others and one of them had follow-up surgery from Dr. Barrett.