A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Ochs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Ochs, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ochs graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Ochs has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Chester County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Edward Ochs MD is a male Internist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew E. Ochs practice?
- Dr. Matthew Ochs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Ochs practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Kennett Square, PA.
Additional practice locations include: West Chester, PA.
See Kennett Square Internists and Kennett Square Rheumatologists.