A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Ohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Ohl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ohl
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ohl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Ohl, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Lung Cancer
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohl graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Ohl has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew David Ohl MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Ohl practice?
- Dr. Matthew Ohl has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Ohl practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Surgeons and Charlotte Orthopedic Surgeons.