Learn more about Dr. Matthew Ohl:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Ohl is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ohl
Overuse Injury in Youths Patient Education Learn about the most common overuse injuries that youths face when participating in sports, and how to minimize the risk of injury when participating in these types of activities by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ohl Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Ohl, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Lung Cancer
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sleep Disorders
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Ohl graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown.
Dr. Ohl has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Presb Orthopaedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew David Ohl MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Ohl practice?
- Dr. Matthew Ohl has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Ohl practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Orthopedic Surgeons.