A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Olin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Olin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Olin
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Olin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Olin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olin graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Olin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Annie Penn Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew David Olin MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 14 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Olin practice?
- Dr. Matthew Olin has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Olin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greensboro, NC.
See Greensboro Surgeons.