A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Olin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Olin is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Olin, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Olin graduated from Wake Forest University, Winston Salem.
Dr. Olin has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital
- Annie Penn Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Olin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Olin practice?
Dr. Matthew Olin practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Greensboro, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Kernersville, NC.
See Greensboro Surgeons.