Dr. Matthew Olin Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Olin?

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Olin?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

May 30th, 2017

Dr. OLIN is a competent, compassionate expert. His P.A. Matt is also. I cannot really name any of his staff, been a rough year but he/they are true Healers.God definitely directed us to him in a time of great need!! I love you all!

March 17th, 2016

He is the BEST

February 3rd, 2016

when i met Dr.Olin he got right on my injury and took care of me very well and i thank him for the ability that he has given me he is a kind man that truly loves his profession i now can earn a living ,enjoy the kids ,grand kids and participate instead of watching, his staff is great also. Stephen,Courtney are awesome.the rehab went great and taught me a lot that i still use to this day. Dr Olin understood any question that i had for him and educated me on how to care for and to use my new knee after the surgery. i cant thank him enough and would not hesitate to go see him again for any of my medical needs. my daughter says thanks for fixing dad and you rock

August 23rd, 2015

Anterior Hip Replacement - SUCCESS!

Dr. Olin and Mr. Babish - PA did an incredible job with my anterior hip replacement. From initial diagnosis to post surgery, they were there to answer all my questions and instilled a lot of confidence in me throughout the entire process. My recovery has been amazing and I was instantly out of pain after surgery. I would recommend this procedure to anyone who is a candidate and this team to deliver fantastic results. I am so appreciative of everything they have do ne for me!

January 20th, 2014

Never been rushed and ignored as much as I was with him

Out of 2 visits I am left disappointed. I was ignored in both sessions. It was as if he had made up his mind what was wrong and what treatment should be taken before he even spoke to me. The second session lasted all of 5 minutes and he literally walked out as I was trying to talk.

November 8th, 2013

He is so knowledgable about arthritis of the hip and knee and what needs to be done to live a pain free life. (His was a second opinion). He is kind and spends lots of time answering questions. His PA is great too! After anterior hip replacement I was home on day 2 and had no pain in the hip. For the first time in 4 years I am walking without a limp!!!! It is truly amazing! Dr Olin knows what he is doing!!!!!

June 12th, 2013

Not Worth the Wait

Went to Dr. Olin for hip pain. Waited 1 hour and 45 minutes and saw him for about 3 minutes. Suggested I get an epidural cortisone injection from another doctor in the practice. I've had those for back pain. This is different, but he was obviously too far behind in his schedule to bother listening to a patient.

August 28th, 2017