Surgeons
3200 Northline Ave
Ste 200
Greensboro, NC 27408
336-545-5000
Locations and availability (3)

2.5

|  Never been rushed and ignored as much as I was with him  |  show details
by Disappointed... on Jan 20th, 2014

Out of 2 visits I am left disappointed. I was ignored in both sessions. It was as if he had made up his mind what was wrong and what treatment should be taken before he even spoke to me. The second session lasted all of 5 minutes and he literally walked out as I was trying to talk.

|  show details
Nov 8th, 2013

He is so knowledgable about arthritis of the hip and knee and what needs to be done to live a pain free life. (His was a second opinion). He is kind and spends lots of time answering questions. His PA is great too! After anterior hip replacement I was home on day 2 and had no pain in the hip. For the first time in 4 years I am walking without a limp!!!! It is truly amazing! Dr Olin knows what he is doing!!!!!

|  Not Worth the Wait  |  show details
by Joyner on Jun 12th, 2013

Went to Dr. Olin for hip pain. Waited 1 hour and 45 minutes and saw him for about 3 minutes. Suggested I get an epidural cortisone injection from another doctor in the practice. I've had those for back pain. This is different, but he was obviously too far behind in his schedule to bother listening to a patient.