A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Oliva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Oliva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oliva
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Oliva Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Oliva, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliva graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oliva has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew S Oliva MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Oliva practice?
- Dr. Matthew Oliva has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Oliva practices Ophthalmology near Medford, OR.
See Medford Ophthalmologists.