A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Oliva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Oliva is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Oliva, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliva graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Oliva has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Steven Oliva MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Oliva practice?
- Dr. Matthew Oliva has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Oliva practices Ophthalmology near Grants Pass, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Medford, OR and Seattle, WA.
See Grants Pass Ophthalmologists.