A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Oliva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Oliva is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oliva
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Oliva Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Oliva, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cataract Surgery
- Corneal Diseases
- Refractive Surgical Procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliva graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oliva has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Swedish Medical Center - Cherry Hill
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew S Oliva MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Oliva practice?
- Dr. Matthew Oliva has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Oliva practices Ophthalmology near Medford, OR.
See Medford Ophthalmologists.