A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Oliva is Poor. Dr. Oliva has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Oliva, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 3 Areas, including Corneal Diseases, Keratoconus eye, and Refractive Surgical Procedures.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Oliva graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.More Education & Awards
Dr. Oliva has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oliva accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 2 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Premera Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 7 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Oliva:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew S. Oliva practice?
Dr. Matthew Oliva practices Ophthalmology near Medford, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Seattle, WA and Grants Pass, OR.
See Medford Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Mathew Oliva, Dr. Matt Oliva