A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Olmstead:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Olmstead is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Olmstead graduated from Des Moines University.
Dr. Olmstead has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Joseph's Hospital-Marshfield
- Sacred Heart Hospital - Tomahawk
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J Olmstead DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Olmstead practice?
- Dr. Matthew Olmstead has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Olmstead practices Emergency Medicine near Stevens Point, WI.
See Stevens Point Emergency Physicians.