Dr. Matthew Omojola Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Omojola?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Omojola?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 3 Ratings with 1 Comment

May 2nd, 2014

This doctor was to be supervising a resident who did a myelogram on me. The resident hit resistence when injecting the dye and as he forced it I felt a horrible pain that caused my hips to jump on the table. He called for Dr. Omojola and told him he met resistence and lost dye. As he was waiting I could feel liquid running on my hip. I asked what that was and the resident siad CFS. I ended up having a CSF leak that 4 days later needed a blood patch. And now my lower back hurts, legs are shaky and my bladder is affected 1 month later! I read the medical protocol and it was not completely followed in my case. Now I suffer.

July 13th, 2017