A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Oseto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Oseto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oseto
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oseto Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oseto graduated from University of North Dakota , Grand Forks. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Oseto has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Evergreen Healthcare
- University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Christian Oseto MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 10 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew C. Oseto practice?
- Dr. Matthew Oseto has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Oseto practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Kirkland, WA.
See Kirkland Surgeons.