A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Oster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oster
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Oster, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oster graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Oster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens at Scottish Rite
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
- Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Edward Oster MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew E. Oster practice?
- Dr. Matthew Oster has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Oster practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Cardiologists.