A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Oster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oster
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Oster Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Oster, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Oster graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Oster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens at Scottish Rite
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
- Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Edward Oster MD is a male Pediatrician, has 8 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew E. Oster practice?
- Dr. Matthew Oster has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Oster practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology near Stockbridge, GA.
See Stockbridge Pediatricians and Stockbridge Cardiologists.