A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Oster:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Oster, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Cardiology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Oster graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Oster has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Healthcare of Atlanta - Egleston
- Childrens at Scottish Rite
- Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Oster accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 21 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Peach State Health Plan - 1 plan