A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matt Oswalt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matt Oswalt, Pediatrician, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matt Oswalt, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Hives (Urticaria)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oswalt graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Oswalt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matt Oswalt MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Matt Oswalt practice?
- Dr. Matt Oswalt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matt Oswalt practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics near Tupelo, MS.
See Tupelo Allergists and Tupelo Pediatricians.