A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matt Oswalt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matt Oswalt, Pediatrician, Allergist & Immunologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Oswalt
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Oswalt Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matt Oswalt, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Oswalt graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Oswalt has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Marion Regional Medical Center
- Pontotoc Health Service CAH
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matt Oswalt MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Matt Oswalt practice?
- Dr. Matt Oswalt has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matt Oswalt practices Allergy & Immunology, Allergy, and Pediatrics near Tupelo, MS.
See Tupelo Allergists and Tupelo Pediatricians.