Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner, Sports Medicine Specialist

Sep 26th, 2012

They SUCK!!!

Jan 27th, 2012

I have been to Dr. Boyd multiple times and have never waited over 10 minutes to see someone. He took time to hear out all of my symptoms, provided solid insight, and seemed genuinely concerned with what I was saying. I would definitely recommend Dr. Boyd. I had no problem getting an appointment, the office is neat and clean, the staff was nice, and I was pleased with my experience.

Caring Doctor show details Caring Doctor
Sep 15th, 2011

I find Dr Boyd to be very caring, atttentive to what I'm explaining about my symtoms, and truly concerned about my health issues. Has personally called me with test results and found time to fit me in when I was having issues.

Oct 26th, 2010

We took my son for a well child checkup and ended up leaving during the appointment because of Dr Boyd's attitude. He was very impatient with my son. He grabbed a book very roughly from my child and yelled at him. This man should not be a doctor for children (or anyone for that manner) if he can not keep his temper in check. We actually ended up filing a complaint against him for the way he acted toward my child.