Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by CitySearch.
 |  harrison dr, matthew  |  show details
Jul 23rd, 2012

An immediate feeling of ease when meeting. Thorough examination, listens to patient without interrupting or giving the one eyebrow up "suspicious" look. Doesn't give you that sense of "I'm really trying to seem caring, but you're just another symptom to be moved along". Knows what tests to order and usually knows what the problem is before the results of the tests. Very intelligent, whipsmart, and a gentleman. Kudos. Holland shouldn't have access to Dr. Harrison's patients.

|  Mark Higdon  |  show details
May 18th, 2012

Dr Harrison has been my Doctor for 15 years. I couldn't ask for a better Doctor, mentor and friend! Dr Harrison is compassionate, honest(even if I don't want to hear it!) and fair. I couldn't recommend anyone anymore than I would recommend Dr Matt Harrison!

|  Northgate Family Medicine  |  show details
by DonRN at Citysearch on Jan 30th, 2012 on citysearch.com

Okay I have been a RN for 34yrs and have worked in all acute and chronic care units. I have worked with many doctors. In fact I worked with Dr Holland while he was in training. I was impressed with his skills and his bedside honesty. So when he went into his own practice I was delighted. I now have Dr Harrison and of course Dr Holland would have only choose partners who shared the same degree of care and concern that he does. This entire group as I know them have always been honest,smart,and eager to find the diagnosis and willing to provide treatment and comfort. They demonstrate empathy, which is the ability to look at the patients as the person they are and not the disease or illness. Basically they treat their patients as they would want to be treated. If you need a family physician Northgate is a great service......

by mtnk1973 on Aug 24th, 2009 on citysearch.com

My family and I have been visiting this practice for approximately nine years now. We have always been treated with respect and received nothing but excellent care. Dr. Harrison goes out of his way to listen and prescribe the best treatment possible.

by TimTroutman on Aug 6th, 2009 on citysearch.com

The only NFP doctors that I know of in the Charlotte area. Great practice, they are now our family physician.

|  A doctor who listens with 2 ears and hears what you say  |  show details
by TMac on Jul 7th, 2009

I've been seeing Dr. Harrison for about 3 years. His staff is wonderful and Dr. Harrison is second to none for taking the health and welfare of his patients seriously. You will never be rushed when you go to see this doctor and he takes the time to explain reasons for your illness and treatment to you. He is a great doctor.

by avizion on Sep 4th, 2007 on citysearch.com

Knowledgeable regarding diabetes concerns, uses tact regarding psychiatric and sexual issues, but beware of assuming everything is covered by insurance.

by slajea on Mar 2nd, 2007 on citysearch.com

As a nurse practitioner myself, I can say with great confidence, that this group of physicians and the PA provide clinically appropriate competent care. Always nice. Great staff. Clean office environment. They are also one of the few medical offices in

by lilac_joe on Oct 25th, 2006 on citysearch.com

I have gone to him for prenatel care for 5 months now. He neglects important things during the visit for example on the first visit he did not even tell me when my appoximate due date it. He started to pull out his stethoscope to listen for the baby's hea

by weeb on Jun 2nd, 2006 on citysearch.com

Dr. Harrison has a great bedside manner. Courteous and professional. Highly recommended