A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Rutman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Rutman is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Rutman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urination Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Rutman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rutman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 1 plan
- Affinity Health Plan - 2 plans
- Health Plus - 2 plans
- Neighborhood Health Plan (NHP) - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Healthfirst - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- AMERIGROUP - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. Rutman practice?
Dr. Matthew Rutman practices Urology near New York, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Bronx, NY.
See New York Urologists.