A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Rutman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Rutman is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rutman
Urge Incontinence Patient Education Urinary incontinence patient education guide covers all aspects concerning overactive bladder diagnosis and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Rutman Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Rutman, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Urinary Incontinence
- Urination Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Rutman graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. Rutman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / Columbia
- New York Presbyterian Hospital / The Allen Pavilion
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew P Rutman MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. Rutman practice?
- Dr. Matthew Rutman has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Rutman practices Urology near New York, NY.
See New York Urologists.