Get the facts about bipolar disorder, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD An overview of attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD).
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Thomas
Dr. Matthew Thomas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sarasota, FL, with another office in Sarasota, FL. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry and Child Psychiatry. Dr. Thomas is affiliated with Sarasota Memorial Hospital, Emma Pendleton Bradley Hospital and Rhode Island Hospital. Dr. Thomas has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Thomas has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Child Psychiatry
A pediatric/adolescent psychiatrist is a doctor who specializes in diagnosing and treating mental and emotional conditions in young children and adolescents.
These specialists study psychopathological disorders and their causes in order...
Dr. Matthew Thomas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sarasota, FL.
Dr. Michael Fox
Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Sarasota, FL 0.75 mi49
Dr. Gregory Barrow
Sarasota, FL 0.75 mi32
Dr. Carlos Borge
Adolescent Medicine, Psychiatry, Child Psychiatry
Sarasota, FL 0.92 mi39