Learn more about Dr. Matthew Thomas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Thomas is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Thomas
Schizophrenia Patient Education Schizophrenia patient education guide explains how this brain disorder affects behavior and lists symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Thomas Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Thomas, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Thomas graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.
Dr. Thomas has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Rhode Island Hospital
- Emma Pendleton Bradley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Paul Thomas MD is a male Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. Thomas practice?
- Dr. Matthew Thomas has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Thomas practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Sarasota, FL.
See Sarasota Psychiatrists.