Dr. Matthew Walker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Walker?

November 30th, 2015

Dr. Walker performed my spinal surgery. Afterwards, the majority of my pain was gone but there were new changes to my spine. I called three times to get in to see him and the front desk kept telling me "we can't help you." Finally, after four calls, I had an appointment. I pointed out the changes in my spine and the new pain I had. He simply stated "I didn't do that. It wasn't my fault." My initial surgery took so long to get that I have permanent damage to my nerves which cause extreme pain, muscle cramps and my leg is completely numb. I do not recommend this physician.

July 22nd, 2013

Badback

I had lower back pain that radiated down my hip and crossed over my shin. I couldn't sleep and found it difficult to sit for any amount of time. I had heard that Dr. Walker was one of the best spinal surgeons so I asked him to take a look at my MRI. He recommended a shot in my back before he would even consider surgery on a bone spur. The shot gave me much relief for approximately 10 months. He was very quick and precise with the injection. He is very professional, yet has a kind bedside manner. I have recommended him to my family.

April 10th, 2017