A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew White is Below Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. White
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. White Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew White, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Impulse Control Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. White has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Paul White MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. White practice?
- Dr. Matthew White has 5 office locations.
Dr. Matthew White practices Internal Medicine and Psychiatry near Palo Alto, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Stanford, CA and Oakland, CA.
See Palo Alto Internists and Palo Alto Psychiatrists.