A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew White:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew White is Satisfactory.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew White, MD, PHD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Impulse Control Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. White graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. White has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Paul White MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew P. White practice?
- Dr. Matthew White has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew White practices Psychiatry and Internal Medicine near Palo Alto, CA.
See Palo Alto Psychiatrists and Palo Alto Internists.