A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Panahandeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Panahandeh is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Panahandeh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Panahandeh graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Panahandeh has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Westmoreland Regional Hospital
- UPMC Presbyterian/Shadyside
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Reza Panahandeh MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Panahandeh practice?
- Dr. Matthew Panahandeh has 5 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Panahandeh practices Internal Medicine near Greensburg, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Murrysville, PA.
See Greensburg Internists.