A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Paquette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Paquette is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Paquette, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Paquette graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Paquette has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew J Paquette MD is a male Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Paquette practice?
- Dr. Matthew Paquette has 7 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Paquette practices Internal Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists.