Learn more about Dr. Matthew Paquette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Paquette is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Paquette, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Paquette graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Paquette has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Healtheast St John's Hospital
- Healtheast Woodwinds Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Paquette accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HealthPartners - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 6 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 18 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew J. Paquette practice?
Dr. Matthew Paquette practices Internal Medicine near Saint Paul, MN.
See Saint Paul Internists.