Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Pardy
Dr. Matthew Pardy, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Sioux Falls, SD. He has 18 years of experience. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology and Neuroradiology. Dr. Pardy is affiliated with Avera McKennan Hospital & University Health Center, Avera Mckennan Hospital & University Health Center and Weiner Memorial Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Pardy has the following 3 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize...
A radiologist is a physician who specializes in the use of medical imaging to diagnose and treat illnesses or injuries in patients.
The different types of medical imaging are X-ray, computed tomography (CT) scans, magnetic resonance...
Neuroradiologists focus specifically on diagnosing conditions related to the nervous system, spine, head and neck through radiology. They can identify abnormalities in these areas and help doctors properly diagnose the presence of tumors, aneurysms...
Dr. Matthew Pardy is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Sioux Falls, SD.
Dr. Jay Patel
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi7
Dr. James Plorde
Diagnostic Radiology, Radiology, Vascular and Interventional Radiology
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi23
Dr. Jennifer Williams
Vascular and Interventional Radiology, Radiology, Residency
Sioux Falls, SD 0 mi10