Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Adult Asthma Facts for adult asthma, including triggers & how allergies affect it.
- Allergic Asthma Facts about allergic asthma; who gets it & the most common symptoms.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Cystic Fibrosis Facts about cystic fibrosis, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Matthew Park
Dr. Matthew Park, MD, PHD is a Doctor primarily located in Glen Burnie, MD. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Infectious Disease and Critical Care Medicine. Dr. Park is affiliated with UM Baltimore Washington Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Matthew Park has the following 4 specialties
- Pulmonary Disease
A pulmonologist is a physician who specializes in the diagnosis and treatment of conditions related to the lungs and respiratory tract.
These specialists are similar to critical care specialists in that their patients often require mechanical...
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
Dr. Matthew Park is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Glen Burnie, MD.
Dr. Young Lee
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Hematology, Medical Oncology
Glen Burnie, MD 0 mi26
Dr. Stuart Jacobs
Pulmonary Disease, Critical Care Medicine, Internal Medicine
Glen Burnie, MD 0 mi39
Dr. Poornima Sharma
Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Medical Oncology, Hematology
Glen Burnie, MD 0 mi20