A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Parker, Family and Preventive Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Parker Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Parker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- St. Vincent's East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Parker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine, Bariatric Medicine, and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Parker practice?
- Dr. Matthew Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Parker practices Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine, Bariatric Medicine, and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Family Physicians and Birmingham Preventive Medicine Specialists.