Learn more about Dr. Matthew Parker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Parker, Family and Preventive Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Parker
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Parker graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Parker has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent's Birmingham Hospital
- St. Vincent's East
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Parker MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine, Bariatric Medicine, and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Parker practice?
- Dr. Matthew Parker has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Parker practices Family Medicine, Addiction Medicine, Bariatric Medicine, and Preventive Medicine/Occupational Environmental Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Family Physicians, Birmingham Addiction Specialists, Birmingham Bariatric Specialists, and Birmingham Preventive Medicine Specialists.