A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Parsons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Parsons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Parsons, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Parsons graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City.
Dr. Parsons has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Orem Community Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Reed Parsons MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Parsons practice?
- Dr. Matthew Parsons has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Parsons practices Ophthalmology near Provo, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Mount Pleasant, UT and Lehi, UT.
See Provo Ophthalmologists.