A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Patlovany:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Patlovany, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patlovany graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Patlovany has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northeast Baptist Hospital
- St Luke's Baptist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Louis Patlovany MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Patlovany practice?
- Dr. Matthew Patlovany has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Patlovany practices Emergency Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Emergency Physicians.