A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Pawlicki:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Pawlicki is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Pawlicki, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Pawlicki graduated from Wright State University, Dayton. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Pawlicki has 8 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Uh Richmond Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pawlicki accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 8 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- The Health Plan of the Upper Ohio Valley - 1 plan
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- Ohio Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew Pawlicki practice?
Dr. Matthew Pawlicki practices Family Medicine near Chardon, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Chesterland, OH.
See Chardon Family Physicians.