Learn more about Dr. Matthew Pepe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Pepe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Pepe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Limb Salvage
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sports Medicine
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Retention
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pepe graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pepe has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Pepe accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Pepe practice?
Dr. Matthew Pepe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Marlton, NJ and Philadelphia, PA.
See Egg Harbor Township Surgeons.