A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Pepe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Pepe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pepe
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pepe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Pepe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Limb Salvage
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sports Medicine
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Retention
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pepe graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pepe has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew David Pepe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Pepe practice?
- Dr. Matthew Pepe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Pepe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Egg Harbor Township Orthopedic Surgeons.