A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Pepe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Pepe is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pepe
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pepe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Pepe, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 16 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Impotence (Vasculogenic Impotence)
- Interstitial Cystitis
- Kidney Stones (Kidney Calculi)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Limb Salvage
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Prostate Cancer (Prostatic Neoplasm)
- Sports Medicine
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urinary Retention
- Urologic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pepe graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Pepe has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Atlantic City Medical Center-Mainland Di
- Atlanticare Regional Medical Center-City Division
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew David Pepe MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Matthew D. Pepe practice?
- Dr. Matthew Pepe has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Pepe practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Egg Harbor Township, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Egg Harbor Township Surgeons.