Some ratings provided by DrScore.
ms show details ms
by anna marie calascione on Jun 25th, 2015

no 1 I would tell the whole world about Dr Pepe. I suffered for 14 years with a arthritic shoulderr. at first the shots were great but the last 2 years I was going every 9- days and te shots were only lasting 6 weeks. when I finally said thats enough I had the srgery and I was extremely pleasedwith Dr Pepe and my sholde. I did not takr one pain pill drom the day of surgery. I am now finished with my phsical and my arm feels great. I don't have full range of motionbut I have nomore pain. I was blessed to have such a great doctor.

Best Doctor I've ever had! show details Best Doctor I've ever had!
by Annmarie Tonelli on Jun 23rd, 2015

I've always gotten an appointment right away when I needed one. The staff is always very friendly and helpful. Dr Pepe is a wonderful Doctor. He is very knowledgeable and very committed to his work and his patients. I'm so happy I came to Rothman. I was so scared when I knew I needed surgery and that it would be a long recovery. Dr Pepe and his staff made my recovery a breeze!

Rotator Cuff Repair show details Rotator Cuff Repair
Jun 5th, 2015

Dr. Pepe did a great repair but I would never opt to use Rothman facility again. Wait time for appointments is crazy. I guess my time is not important. I was disappointed that my first follow up visit with the physicians assistant.

Ace show details Ace
by Jerry Roth on Feb 17th, 2015

I call him Ace because he is number 1 for me, both shoulders: completely return to 100% range of motion. Shoulders are painful. Not for the lighthearted.

He saved my Life show details He saved my Life
by Dee H. on Jan 21st, 2014

I injured my right shoulder in a fall. Dr. Pepe did everything before surgery, but we decided to do surgery to clean out microscopic bone fragment & fix any micro tears in the cuff. We did this and it helped some, but after a few weeks,it hurt a lot again. So we scheduled a shoulder replacement. Both shoulders needed to be replaced because of severe arthritis. I was having lung problems at the time and told Dr. Pepe about it. My local doctors found a spot on my lungs, which glowed with the CAT test. They wanted to give it anoither month and see what the small mass does. Dr. Pepe said I should not wait, but should go to Thomas Jefferson for a second opinion. I went right home & did that. I got right in to Jefferson and they said it must come out, it is probably cancer. I had it out within 2 weeks & it was cancer! Oh, I never smoked, neither! The nodgule was as big as my thumb & had 3 kinds of cancer in it! Dr. Pepe gave me new shoulders without pain but was interested in me enough to send me to a place that probably save my life from cancer.

Stay away...lacks complete compassion show details Stay away...lacks complete compassion
Sep 26th, 2013

This Dr. did surgery on my daughter. Did a terrible job. She wound up with drop foot, RSD and this Dr. was horrible throughout the process. He never diagnosed the injury from his surgery and when another Orthopedic Dr. diagnosed the illness caused by his botched surgery Dr. Pepe proceeded to say "I told you she had it" Sad because we really looked up to this Dr. and trusted him. I would def. NEVER ever use the Rothman institute for anything EVER...

Amazing show details Amazing
by Penny Gesualdi on Oct 6th, 2010

Dr. Pepe is wonderful! After 20 other doctors in my area could not diagnose my shoulder issue and claimed it was my neck, Dr. Pepe found the issue of a torn labrum and fixed me. The staff makes you feel like family. Dr. Pepe listens to you and does not discredit what you are experiencing in pain. So many times before I heard from other doctors before Dr. Pepe & the Rothman Institute "Oh it is old age and degenerative disks and MENOPAUSE. I was 44 years old. Getting blown off because I was female. But not this staff. Dr. Pepe and his staff I cannot say enough good words to express how wonderful and happy I am with Dr Pepe. Dr. Pepe is a handsome man and after surgery and coming out of anesthic opening your eyes to his handsome face was like heaven and when you are in pain you kind of forget about the pain just looking at him. :) He is a great doctor and is wonderful compassionate and will listen to you!

Grreat doctor!!! show details Grreat doctor!!!
by Viks on May 27th, 2009

Dr Pepe is a very good doctor. The problem is in getting to see him. He is always so overbooked that wait time of 1/2 hour or more are normal.