Dr. Matthew Perkins Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Matthew Perkins?

May 11th, 2017

Great Doc!

Dr Perkins is a solid doctor! He takes his time with you and actually listens to what you have to say. He is not busy on a computer, fumbling with notes but looks you straight in the eye while you or him are talking. A welcomed site after dealing with the VA doctors!!!

May 1st, 2017

Best Dr. in Smyrna

February 17th, 2017

Incredible Doctor/Imbicillic Office Staff

Dr. Perkins is a great physician. This makes me wonder how he can surround himself with idiots and simpletons that is the office staff. Communication between doctor and patient is good. Communication between Office staff and patients is abysmal.. The web based patient login is incredibly difficult and hard to set up and read. Was disappointed in the need to find another physician. I would not recommend or go back to the practice again.

December 20th, 2016

Incompetent Ancillary Staff

Dr. Perkins as a Physician is second to none. I am surprised he surrounds himself with abysmal and incompetent office staff. There have been many issues with office staff and PA's that have almost sent me out the door. I have overlooked them because he is so good. Today, however, I can't recommend nor overlook the lack of communication and unprofessionalism that is so prevelant in his ancillary staff. After waiting more than a month to see the doctor for my physical and labs, I get to the office for my appointment, which was confirmed almost two weeks ago, I found out that they no longer carry our Insurance Providor and I would have to pay cash to continue with the appt. The girl at the 1/4 open window stated that it has been since May and they sent all the affected patients letter. There are three of us who use him for a PCP and none of received anything. We have even been treated there after May and not one word.. Please find a PCP who surrounds himself with outstanding staff to match the limited time spent with a great Physician. Find a group who can assist the physician adequately.

September 29th, 2016

patient

Great doctor that always addresses your problems and concerns. Takes the time needed to explain your medical condition. Timely with appointments.

December 4th, 2015

Excellent Physician

I have been Dr. Perkins patient for over 10 years, excellent physician

August 27th, 2015

Wouldn't have another Dr.

I have been under his care for 15+ years. (20 maybe?) My 12 and 14 year old children have seen Dr. Perkins their entire lives. I have multiple health issues and Dr. Perkins ALWAYS takes the time to listen to all my questions and answers them in understandable terms. He is very personable and approachable. I have seen a ton of doctors in my time. I HATE doctors, but he is the exception. Karen the office manager is amazing. Sally, Terri, Missy, and the rest of the medical staff are too. They always find a way to squeeze me in when I really need to be seen quickly. I've been going there so long they feel like extended family. I trust them completely. Probably because I feel as if it is a team effort. They listen, explain, and truly go all the way to make sure I understand what is going on. They put up with my multitude of questions, unlike some others I've dealt with, to address the issue at hand. I feel as if I have a say so and a voice that is heard and listened to. I have had issues with other doctors not listening or acting superior and arrogant. Not here. I feel as if it is a team effort and I'm part of the team, and not just "another patient". I recommend Dr. Perkins' practice all the time when someone asks if I know a good doctor. I wouldn't have another group address my family's medical care.

September 19th, 2014

Dr. Perkins I have found to be a very caring Physician would highly recommend his services to others.

March 17th, 2014

We have been going to Dr. Perkins for 15 years and now my granddaughter also is seen by him. he is the best and most caring Dr. I have deal with in a long time. We have never had an issue getting an apt for anyone is our family. He is very knowledgeable and I trust him completely. His staff is amazing and his office manager is wonderful. You could not go wrong with his as your Dr.

January 23rd, 2014

Indifferent

Suggestion: Find another Doctor for your child's care.

January 16th, 2014

Wonderful diagnostician

Professional and compassionate. Obviously very much interested in establishing an accurate working diagnosis rather than just treating symptoms. Thumbs Up

December 30th, 2013

Wonderful

Doctor Pekins is wonderful he is a very smart doctor and truly gets to the bottom of your real problem.