Dr. Matthew Perkins MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

September 29th, 2016
patient
Great doctor that always addresses your problems and concerns. Takes the time needed to explain your medical condition. Timely with appointments.

December 4th, 2015
Excellent Physician
I have been Dr. Perkins patient for over 10 years, excellent physician

August 27th, 2015
Wouldn't have another Dr.
I have been under his care for 15+ years. (20 maybe?) My 12 and 14 year old children have seen Dr. Perkins their entire lives. I have multiple health issues and Dr. Perkins ALWAYS takes the time to listen to all my questions and answers them in understandable terms. He is very personable and approachable. I have seen a ton of doctors in my time. I HATE doctors, but he is the exception. Karen the office manager is amazing. Sally, Terri, Missy, and the rest of the medical staff are too. They always find a way to squeeze me in when I really need to be seen quickly. I've been going there so long they feel like extended family. I trust them completely. Probably because I feel as if it is a team effort. They listen, explain, and truly go all the way to make sure I understand what is going on. They put up with my multitude of questions, unlike some others I've dealt with, to address the issue at hand. I feel as if I have a say so and a voice that is heard and listened to. I have had issues with other doctors not listening or acting superior and arrogant. Not here. I feel as if it is a team effort and I'm part of the team, and not just "another patient". I recommend Dr. Perkins' practice all the time when someone asks if I know a good doctor. I wouldn't have another group address my family's medical care.

September 19th, 2014
Dr. Perkins I have found to be a very caring Physician would highly recommend his services to others.

March 16th, 2014
We have been going to Dr. Perkins for 15 years and now my granddaughter also is seen by him. he is the best and most caring Dr. I have deal with in a long time. We have never had an issue getting an apt for anyone is our family. He is very knowledgeable and I trust him completely. His staff is amazing and his office manager is wonderful. You could not go wrong with his as your Dr.

January 23rd, 2014
Indifferent
Suggestion: Find another Doctor for your child's care.

January 16th, 2014
Wonderful diagnostician
Professional and compassionate. Obviously very much interested in establishing an accurate working diagnosis rather than just treating symptoms. Thumbs Up

December 30th, 2013
Wonderful
Doctor Pekins is wonderful he is a very smart doctor and truly gets to the bottom of your real problem.

August 14th, 2012
Amazing Doctor
My family has been seeing Dr. Perkins for 5 years now and I would highly recommend him to anyone! The staff is very courteous and friendly. All the nurses are great and we have seen all the other physicians and nurse practitioners in that office and have never been disappointed. He has been with my family through a few medically hard times and has always proven himself to be a great doctor. I am so very glad we found him after going through many other physicians in the area.

February 10th, 2012
Great staff and service
I really like coming to this office.The staff really cares about their patients. They always want to see you back in the office within a day or two if you are not better. They all smile and act like they are happy to see you. I am so glad I have the very capable staff with me whenever I get sick.

August 3rd, 2011
No follow up and incorrect diagnosis
Usually you cannot even get in to see this doctor. Almost always, they can only fit you in with a nurse practitioner. When you do see the doctor, he is caring, but almost always wrong in his diagnosis. I have actually been made worse on two different occasions. I have been going to this office for 8 years and still they can't seem to treat me holistically - prescribing medicines, for example, for one ailment that actually aggravate another that I have had for years. I would definitely NOT recommend this doctor, or this office for anyone.

July 1st, 2010
Good Pediatrician
I have been taking my son to Dr. Perkins for over 2 years now. He always sits down in the room and talks with us and is personable with my son. He doesn't use medical jargon and doesn't talk down to me. His staff is cheerful and his nurses always try to get my son to laugh. I like this office and will keep using them as long as possible.