A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Personius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Personius is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Personius
Menopause Patient Education Read our patient education guide on how menopause progresses and stages and different types that occur in women, such as perimenopasue and postmenopause.Before Visiting Dr. Personius Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Personius graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Personius has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tuolumne General Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew L Personius MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Personius practice?
- Dr. Matthew Personius has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Personius practices Family Medicine near Sonora, CA.
See Sonora Family Physicians.