A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Personius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Personius is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Personius graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Personius has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tuolumne General Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew L Personius MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Personius practice?
- Dr. Matthew Personius has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Personius practices Family Medicine near Sonora, CA.
See Sonora Primary Care Doctors.