A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Personius:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Personius is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Personius
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Personius Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- House Calls
Education & Awards
Dr. Personius graduated from University of Iowa, Iowa City.
Dr. Personius has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Tuolumne General Hospital
- Sonora Regional Medical Center/Adventist Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew L Personius MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew L. Personius practice?
- Dr. Matthew Personius has 4 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Personius practices Family Medicine near Sonora, CA.
See Sonora Primary Care Doctors.