Learn more about Dr. C Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Peterson
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Peterson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Peterson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Male Infertility
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Matthew Peterson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. C M. Peterson practice?
- Dr. C Peterson has 1 office location.
Dr. C Peterson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Salt Lake City, UT.
See Salt Lake City Obstetricians & Gynecologists.