A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. C Peterson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. C Peterson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. C Peterson, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Gestational Diabetes
- Hot Flashes
- In Vitro Fertilization (IVF)
- Male Infertility
- Ovarian Cancer
- Ovariectomy (Ovary Removal)
- Pregnancy Complications
- Pregnancy in Diabetics
Education & Awards
Dr. Peterson graduated from University of Utah, Salt Lake City. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Peterson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Latter-Day Saints Hospital
- Utah Valley Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. C Matthew Peterson MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. C M. Peterson practice?
- Dr. C Peterson has 7 office locations.
Dr. C Peterson practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Orem, UT and South Jordan, UT.
See Salt Lake City Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Salt Lake City Endocrinologists.