Dr. Matthew Pflieger DO Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 10th, 2009
Fantastic Doctor
I can't recommend Dr Pflieger enough. His bedside manner is incredible - he has a rare caring quality, not common in most physicians. I originally went to him with diffuse medical complaints - and he worked tirelessly to figure out what the problem was. He never got frustrated, took my complaints seriously, was quick to consider out-of-the-norm diagnoses, was up on all the latest technology, had vast knowledge of many illnesses (more than a person probably should), and always followed up with me. Thank goodness he did consider maladies out of the norm - because of that, he was able to figure out what was wrong with me...even when other, more experienced doctors didn't consider I could possibly have what I do. Then again, I've seen a lot of more experienced doctors who don't hold a candle to Dr Pflieger in many respects.I could go on for days about how great I think Dr Pflieger is - but with his modesty and sense of humor, he'd beg me to stop while waving on more compliments. :) You will be hard pressed to find a doctor better than Dr Pflieger - I would trust him to make medical decisions for anyone in my family (from the mundane to the life-or-death, crisis decisions) - and I trust his guidance implicitly. He's a rare gem - and I'm sure it will take you only one visit to figure that out.* My ratings above are based on the practice he "worked" at before he graduated. The office was not run, or staffed by Dr Pflieger.

July 20th, 2016