A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Pincus:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Pincus is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Matthew Pincus, MD, PHD is board certified in Pathology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pincus graduated from State University of New York Downstate, Brooklyn.
Dr. Pincus has 3 hospital affiliations:
- NYU Langone Medical Center
- New York Harbor Healthcare System
- Brooklyn Campus of the VA
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew R Pincus MD and PHD is a male Pathologist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Pathology and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew R. Pincus practice?
- Dr. Matthew Pincus has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Pincus practices Pathology and Clinical Pathology/Laboratory Medicine near New York, NY.
See New York Pathologists.