Orthopedic Surgeons
70 Medical Center Cir
Ste 103
Fishersville, VA 22939
540-221-7400
Locations and availability (4)

2.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  show details
Nov 9th, 2012

How can you give a diagnosis of a neck problem without even examining someone's neck? I am 59 and he said my stiff neck was caused by aging despite an MRI that shows bulging discs and a history of Lyme Disease. I would never recommend anyone waste their time going to see this doctor.

|  Patient  |  show details
Aug 15th, 2011

Dr Pollard took his time with me and made me feel very comfortable before and after my back surgery.

|  Far too quick to recommend surgery  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2011

While I'm sure he is an excellent surgeon, I believe he was far too quick to recommend surgery for a minimally herniated disk. When I asked about trying a more conservative approach first, he very convincingly explained why various methods (PT, steroid injections, etc.) were highly unlikely to work.During a second opinion consult, a surgeon, who had reviewed my MRI, was very surprised to hear Dr. Pollard's strong recommendation for surgery. He felt that while I may eventually require surgery, it was far to early to come to that conclusion. Almost 2 months later, the physical therapy recommended by the second surgeon has eliminated 95% of my pain and other symptoms.While I'm not questioning Dr. Pollard's motives per se, I fear I cannot recommend him unless you have exhausted all other non-surgical options.

|  Blown C - 6  |  show details
Jun 22nd, 2011

Surgery is scheduled soon, very professional and reassuring. He went through every detail of the procedure and what to expect during recovery. I would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone.