A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Poulsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Poulsen is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Poulsen graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Poulsen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Poulsen MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 7 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Poulsen practice?
- Dr. Matthew Poulsen has 2 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Poulsen practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Orem, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Saratoga Springs, UT.
See Orem Surgeons and Orem Sports Medicine Doctors.