Learn more about Dr. Matthew Poulsen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Poulsen is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Poulsen
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Poulsen Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Poulsen graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Poulsen has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Timpanogos Regional Hospital
- Orem Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Poulsen MD is a male Sports Medicine, has 8 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Poulsen practice?
- Dr. Matthew Poulsen has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Poulsen practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Orem, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Saratoga Springs, UT and Provo, UT.
See Orem Orthopedic Surgeons and Orem Sports Medicine Doctors.