A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Presson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Presson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Presson graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Presson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Jackson-Madison County Gen Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Presson DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 4 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew Presson practice?
- Dr. Matthew Presson has 3 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Presson practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Jackson, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Medina, TN and Milan, TN.
See Jackson Emergency Physicians and Jackson Family Physicians.