A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Presson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Presson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Presson
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Presson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Presson graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Presson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Bolivar General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Bradley Presson DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew B. Presson practice?
- Dr. Matthew Presson has 1 office location.
Dr. Matthew Presson practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Jackson, TN.
See Jackson Emergency Physicians and Jackson Primary Care Doctors.