A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Matthew Presson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Matthew Presson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Presson
Sinusitis Patient Education Read our sinusitis patient education guide to learn all about acute and chronic sinus conditions and treatment options.Before Visiting Dr. Presson Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Presson graduated from Kansas City University of Medicine.
Dr. Presson has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Humboldt General Hospital Inc
- Bolivar General Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Matthew Bradley Presson DO is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Matthew B. Presson practice?
- Dr. Matthew Presson has 10 office locations.
Dr. Matthew Presson practices Emergency Medicine and Family Medicine near Jackson, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Medina, TN and Dyersburg, TN.
See Jackson Emergency Physicians and Jackson Family Physicians.